This year will see the biggest legislation shake-up in private-rented sector … [ Read More ] about Mark Blakeway lends lettings expertise to industry magazine, The Negotiator.
Long Reach, West Horsley
- Entrance hall, sitting room with open fire, fitted kitchen with dining area overlooking adjoining countryside.
- Master bedroom, two further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Gated private driveway with ample parking, double timber framed car port
- Delightful gardens surround the property with an array of mature trees and herbaceous borders.
- Horsley station is 0.9 miles via an established footpath route or 1.3 miles by car.
- East Horsley Station (Waterloo approx. 48 min) 1.3 miles, Cobham 6.5 miles, Guildford 8 miles, A3 / M25 7 miles, Central London 30 miles, Chichester Harbour 46 miles (all distances approximate)
A charming three-bedroom property with open bay garaging and ample driveway parking. Positioned at the end of a private tree lined lane adjoining open countryside.
The Meads is approached via a five-bar gate leading to a private driveway with ample parking. A covered entrance porch leads to the entrance hall which instantly offers a sense of space and light. The property has a generous sized sitting room with central open fire place and picture window looking out across the gardens and countryside beyond. Internal door leads into the dining area which in turn is open plan to the newly fitted kitchen.
A master bedroom, two further bedrooms and family bathroom complete this well-proportioned home. The meads has been well decorating throughout, offering a modern colour scheme and plenty of West & Southerly aspect double glazed windows ensure that even on gloomy days the home feels light and spacious.
The gardens are delightful, with mature trees lining the North and Easterly boundaries offering privacy coupled with the well-stocked flower bed boarders with an array of herbaceous shrubs and clever planting, will very much appeal to a keen gardener. With two patios again with sunny aspects the views across the open countryside beyond is simply delightful and a perfect place to relax and drink in the view.
Mains water, electricity, and drainage, Gas fired central heating, broadband.
Guildford Borough Council Tel: 01483 505050
Freehold for sale
From Guildford take the A246 Epsom Road for approximately 6.2 miles passing through Merrow. Continue over the roundabout and straight ahead at the traffic lights, on arriving at the 2nd roundabout turn left onto The Street, stay on this road for approx. 1.48 miles then turn left into Long reach, continue for approx. 240 yards and the lane can be found on the right-hand side and access to The Meads.