This year will see the biggest legislation shake-up in private-rented sector … [ Read More ] about Mark Blakeway lends lettings expertise to industry magazine, The Negotiator.
Farley Green, Albury
- Triple height green oak and glass atrium entrance hall
- Drawing room with double sided central fireplace open to a dining room with fibre optic Starry Night ceiling, family room, study
- Unique 2.5m glass screen by renowned International artist Julian Stocks Luxury kitchen/breakfast room with individually designed Pedini kitchen
- Built-in Miele steamer oven, combination microwave oven, convection oven and warming drawer Gaggenau professional range and griddle hob with chandelier style Elica star extractors
- Lower ground floor with family cinema and entertaining room,
- 7.1 surround sound system, 3D projector and 2.3m drop down screen Walk in temperature-controlled 250+ bottle wine room
- Fully equipped gym with rubberised flooring, air conditioning and mirrored walls, Secondary kitchen with boiling hot and chilled filtered cold Zip style tap
- Spa style shower room, rain effect shower, polished granite sink, recess, and wiring for detox box/ infra-red sauna
- Main bedroom suite with dressing room, Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobes with Buster & Punch ironmongery, full ensuite bathroom
- 5 further double bedrooms all ensuite
- Lutron lighting system to principle rooms coupled with a Sonos integrated sound system
- Detached heated double garage with mezzanine storage floor
- Substantial terrace with Italian pleached plane trees, alfresco dining area, brick built chimenea & fireplace Mature landscaped gardens with garden lighting
A distinctive contemporary country house of architectural merit totalling 5,800 sq. ft., arranged over four floors, and incorporating innovative technology and the finest of finishes.
Bramley House is entered via a green oak and glass framed entrance that opens into a stunning atrium style hallway. Your eyes are drawn up to a galleried landing and across to a bespoke oak, painted staircase which services all floors. With soft colour tones throughout you will feel instantly charmed by the calm and luxurious interior. The reception rooms flow from the Drawing room through to the dining room, stunning Italian kitchen/breakfast room and then onto the family room. With clever use of glass and open room dividers the whole ground floor feels bright and spacious. Each of the principle reception rooms has full height bi-fold doors that drink in the Southerly aspect and open to the broad terrace beyond.
With clever Lutron lighting systems, fibre optic Starry Night ceiling in the dining room and Sonos controlled sound systems, everything can be adjusted according to the mood or event.
The Pedini kitchen is a masterpiece. A long central island, topped with Zodiac Alabaster worksurfaces and substantial cabinetry below, provides wonderful expansive views over the gardens beyond. With integrated Miele and Gaggenau appliances, the kitchen caters for every conceivable requirement of chefs of all levels of skill. The utility room is also fitted by Pedini and has a plentiful array of units and an integrated Gaggenau tall freezer with ice and water dispenser. From here there is a side access the garden.
The bespoke painted oak staircase leads up, to a galleried landing overlooking the central atrium and servicing all the bedrooms suites and stairs to the 2nd floor, and down to the lower ground floor.
The lower ground floor has been given over to a sizeable family cinema room/ entertainment room with 7.1 professional surround sound system and Lutron lighting complimenting the 2.5m drop down 3D projector screen. There is also a full equipped gymnasium, walk in wine room, secondary kitchen and spa style shower room making this wonderful space truly exceptional.
The master bedroom suite is a tranquil and contemporary space with Italian fabric covered wardrobes and bespoke Buster & Punch ironmongery making it a truly inspiring environment to relax in. The shuttered French doors open to a Juliet balcony with views down through the wooded gardens beyond. The full ensuite bathroom, with stand-alone shower cubicle, has been finished to an impeccable standard and is accessed via the dressing room.
Three further double suites, and two double bedrooms with a Jack & Jill en-suite showroom and are fully fitted with either CP Hart, Stark, Hansgrohe or Artlinea fittings and have underfloor heating. On the second floor you will find a laundry room with space for appliances with an integral door through to an insulated and heated linen room for storage.
The gardens have been designed and landscaped by Chelsea Flower Show award-winning designers. The front gardens and driveway are well lit with many of the key trees and shrubs individually illuminated.
The substantial garden terrace has the most wonderful imported Italian pleached plane trees creating a natural canopy for alfresco dining below. A brick built chimenea and fireplace and clever lighting creates the most wonderful outdoor entertaining area. Lawns and flower beds meander through the plot with mature trees, shrubs and clever planting adding interest and contrast to this splendid garden. The double garage is heated and has a raised mezzanine storage level.
In all the grounds extend to 1.4 acres.
HEATING/PLUMING AND ECO SYSTEMS
Energy-efficient solar and gas central heating with over 10% of energy coming from sustainable resources. Underground gas tank storage system, underfloor heating to lower ground, ground and first floors, wet radiator system to 2nd floor, grey water garden watering recycling system and waste water treatment plant.
ELECTRICAL, COMMUNICATIONS AND SECURITY
2 phase electrical installation with backup generator.
Extensive power points, network LAN and digital TV feed to all rooms, 6 networked wall-mounted TVs to principle rooms and bedrooms, An AV rack is in place to hold your own choice of operating systems including satellite routers, amps etc. 2 Sky satellite dishes,
In ceiling speakers are fitted in the principal ground floor rooms, entertainment room & gym.
Master bedroom is pre-cabled for networked speakers all linked to a Sonos system. Nacoss approved hardwired Redcare security system.
Automated entrance gates with intercom system controllable from both the land line and mobile phones