This year will see the biggest legislation shake-up in private-rented sector … [ Read More ] about Mark Blakeway lends lettings expertise to industry magazine, The Negotiator.
Woodrough Copse, Bramley
A stylishly modernised family home with lovely garden set within executive private development on the edge of the village.
2 Woodrough Copse is a excellent stylishly modernised house set within an executive private development on the edge of the village. Internally it makes the perfect family house with a superb large reception hall, three further reception room and a wonderful conservatory. The large kitchen breakfast room is perfect for family living.
The first floor offers a delightful main suite with dressing room and a very spoiling bathroom, the three further bedrooms are all double, and served by a stylish family bathroom. The house throughout has appealing oak floors and is filled with light; this is an exceptional family home. The gardens do not disappoint, they provide much privacy, ideal for the growing family with a large terrace providing the opportunity for summer entertaining. The southerly gardens total 0.55 acre. A double garage and good parking space completes the picture. The specification throughout this house is of the highest standard and great attention has been use in every aspect.
- Reception Hall, cloakroom, sitting room
- Conservatory, dining room, study
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- Main bedroom with dressing room, en suite bathroom
- 3 further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Intergral double garage, large timber, garden store, potting shed, greenhouse
- Ample parking, delightful private gardens of 0.55 acre