Grantley will be attending the annual Surrey Business Expo taking place on the … [ Read More ]
The Common, Cranleigh
A superb double-fronted Regency House with 4/5 bedrooms set within beautiful gardens occupying a prime village position.
The White House is a superb double-fronted Regency house set well back from the High Street fronting the Common. Internally, the house is wonderfully elegant and light resulting from beautifully proportioned rooms with generous ceiling heights. Having been the subject of sympathetic refurbishment in recent years by the current owner, the property is presented with great quality and flair throughout. From the entrance hall with its elegant staircase the ground
floor comprises two / three fine reception rooms, study, office and an excellent Smallbone kitchen/breakfast room together with utility room and pantry. The first floor features a fabulous main suite with dressing room / occasional 5th bedroom and luxurious en suite bathroom. In addition, there are three further large bedrooms served by two bathrooms (1 en suite). Externally the partly walled gardens are an absolute delight having been beautifully planted to form a series of rooms comprising herbaceous and rose gardens, an orchard abundant with fruit trees and kitchen garden which all extend beyond a deep York stone terrace featuring a lily pond and
an oak framed garden studio. The total area extends to about half an acre.
- Entrance hall, drawing room, study, dining room, sitting room.
- Superb Smallbone kitchen/breakfast room, pantry, utility room, cloakroom.
- Main suite with dressing room / occasional 5th bedroom and en suite bathroom.
- 3 further large bedrooms, 2 further bathrooms (1 en suite).
- Home office, detached oak framed gazebo garden room / studio with log-burner.
- Integral double garage, large timber garden store, potting shed.
- Ample driveway parking, beautiful partly walled mature gardens.
- Approaching half an acre.