This year will see the biggest legislation shake-up in private-rented sector … [ Read More ] about Mark Blakeway lends lettings expertise to industry magazine, The Negotiator.
Rushett Common, Bramley
A beautiful Grade II Listed family home dating back to the 17th century set within wonderful mature gardens.
A beautiful Grade II Listed family home dating back to the 17th century set within wonderful mature gardens with an outside an swimming pool, tennis court and detached Coach house offering garaging, workshop and additional residential accommodation.
A much loved family home for many years the property now requires some updating but offers a huge amount of potential for the next owner. With 17th century origins the property boasts a wealth of character throughout. Over time the property has been extended to its current state creating a spacious home offering flexible accommodation and the ability to form a separate annexe that could be accessed both internally and externally allowing for independent living. The ground floor accommodation comprises three principal reception rooms with exposed timbers, an inglenook fireplace, farmhouse style kitchen with exposed sealed brick flooring and Aga, separate utility with secondary kitchen area as well as three cloakrooms. Upstairs there is a large master bedroom with en suite and dressing room. Five further bedrooms and two further bathrooms.
- Sitting/Dining Room with Inglenook fireplace
- Drawing room, Family room, Kitchen/breakfast room, utility, 3 cloakrooms
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room, 5 further bedrooms, 2 further bathrooms.
- Coach House with garaging, garden stores, workshop and separate studio above.
- Detached triple garage, tennis court, swimming pool, water feature/pond
- Mature gardens, orchard all in just over 1 acre.