It’s only a few days into the New Year but we’ve already secured a successful … [ Read More ] about Successfully let your property with Grantley. Leading property agents in Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire
New Lane, Sutton Green
A village house of deceptively spacious accommodation: a charming five-bedroom attached family home with beautifully landscaped gardens and looking over farmland.
7 New Lane is a charming and characterful attached village house; a home that over the years has undergone substantial enhancements. Originally two separate cottages which have been joined together in recent years, creating a bright and deceptively spacious family home.
The entrance porch gives way to a spacious reception hall with travertine floor tiles and decorative fireplace. This welcoming area sets the tone throughout the home, one of space, finesse, and impeccable taste. A study area is cleverly screened behind a dividing bookcase with doors accessing the drawing room, dining room, and family room. The kitchen has been beautifully extended with in-frame handcrafted units, granite worksurfaces and space for a farmhouse style breakfast table. With views over the garden this delightful kitchen has sliding doors to the dining room and music room. The drawing room is also accessed via double doors from the dining room and open into a splendid reception space centred by a feature fireplace and glorious front aspect windows looking out towards open farmland. A family Room, utility/ boot room and downstairs cloakroom complete this spacious ground floor.
The first floor is centred on an oversized landing that doubles as a clever study/ office area with French doors and Juliet balcony overlooking the landscaped gardens below. The master bedroom has a super dressing room and again enjoys views from the front facing windows. Four further bedrooms and two luxury family bathrooms and shower room all help to balance this fabulous family home.
The rear garden is an absolute triumph, landscaped with a sunken terrace and circular central lawn all enclosed by very well stocked flower bed borders. A paved pathway framed with a pergola and a variety of climbing plants leads through to a wildflower meadow, vegetable garden and timber garden store. A detached timber summer house with power and lighting provides a perfect space for a home gym or home office
- Entrance lobby, reception hall, study, cloakroom, drawing room, family room
- Magnificent kitchen/breakfast room opening to dining area bi-fold doors
- Utility/boot room, storage room, 2nd cloakroom, integral door to garage
- Spacious landing with balcony overlooking the garden and 2nd study area
- Master bedroom with dressing room
- Four further double bedrooms, two family bathrooms and shower room
- Integral garage, private driveway with parking for four cars
- Large entertaining terrace; beautiful westerly facing level gardens that are cleverly landscaped.
- Guildford (Waterloo 38 minutes) 4.4 miles
- Woking (Waterloo 27 minutes) 2.5 miles
- Worplesdon (Waterloo 36 minutes) 2 miles | A3 4.8 miles.